It’s All About Wig Making
The issues I hate about wigs..
Thought I might think about, and be aware down, the issues I have disliked about previous wigs, or even about different folks’s wigs (*gasp*).
1. Too much hair/too dense.
2. Forward ventilation on the vertex – it always falls in your eyes and is not how regular hair grows on the whole.
3. The hair being the same size on the ear tab decrease edge as the rest of the ‘head’ – what is u part wig no one’s ‘sideburns’ are like this.
4. The nape hair being really dense – it feels strange towards the neck.
5. The drawn via parting/silk high that can also be ahead ventilated – it by no means what is u part wig appears to half easily and you can not force that hair against ‘the grain’.
6. ‘Silk’ tops that aren’t silk and are shiny and griddy.
7. Break up ends and hair that splits after slicing AKA processed hair that comes from goodness knows the place.
8. Open wefts.
9. Massive ear tabs and lots of hair from temple to ear tab – you’ll be able to by no means tuck all that behind your ear.
10. Wigs that really feel like a hat – most wigs really feel like this to me.. Only hand tied ones feel gentle and non-hat-like.